ADMISSION PROCESS 2020-2021
- Admission Forms (Rs.250) will be available on all working days between 9 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. from school since 1st Jan.2020.
- Submit the filled forms on all working days between 12.00 noon to 1.00 p.m.
- Forms should be filled in capital letters neatly.
- Admission test will be held on every Saturday morning 9.00 a.m. in the school campus, bring all the necessary materials for the exam like pen, pencil, geometry box.
- Questions in the exam will be based on Hindi, English, Mathematics, and Science of previous class.
- Selected students name list will be declared on 27th March 2020, after that admission will be considered cancelled.
- At the time of admission student need to submit counter sign copy of T.C. and birth certificate, admission will be considered cancelled.
- At the time of admission student need to submit counter sign copy of T.C. and birth certificate, admission will not be possible without these documents. Students coming from other boards should submit sign documents.
New Session will begin from 2nd April 2020, Tuesday.
- Aadhaar Card of child and parents.
- Photo-1 of child and parents.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.).
- Birth Certificate for Primary class.
- Report Card (Mark Sheet).
Fee related Information
- New session will start from 2nd April, 2020 on Tuesday. So, fee will be chargeable from April, 2020 to Onwards.
- Fee will be deposited quarterly in first month of every quarter. As per your convenience you can also pay whole year fee at a time.
- Fee should be paid on the fix date, fee submission timing in morning hours will be from 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. in summer and from 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. in winter.
- Fee will be submitted from date 15th to 20th every month.
- Kindly, pay the fee as per the fee structure every month, if failed to pay the fee on time, in that case the enrolment of students will be cancelled. Rs.100 will be chargeable as late fee.
- If students leave the school in mid session, i.e., till September, they will have to pay the fee till September and after September till March, 2020 fee should be paid till March.
- Skill Development Classes and Yoga classes are compulsory in our education system, decided fee should be deposited as per notification.