At the Senior School, the emphasis shifts towards an in-depth preparation of students to meet the academic requirements of the prescribed syllabi. While developing the students’ intellectual faculties, there is a conscious effort towards creating a wider awareness of the world and giving space for the development of the aesthetic, moral and emotional dimensions.
Our hope is that students passing out from Gyan Peethika School would grow into self-aware, sensitive and responsible human beings who remain life-long learners. Facilities for the staff and students are simple but well maintained.
- No formal interview/test will be there for pre-primary class.
- Class 1st on wards there will be test and interview.
- List of selected students will be displayed on school notice-board.
- For class-1st onwards. Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the previous education authority is required to be submitted.
- With admission form Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Mark Sheet of last class will be duly attached with parents and students photograph.
- Fee will be taken through cheque, separate cheque will be issued for school Fee and transport.
Click and download the admission form Gyan Peethika School Admission Form